1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998 Matrix

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by dingle, Oct 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 998 Matrix Reloaded Version Limited Edition
    Genuine UK Bike, 3 Previous keepers (prev keeper owned for 11 years).
    13,000 Miles, Original Handbook, Both Keys, Previous MOT's, Service History and Receipts.
    Totally unmarked, restored to original showroom condition last winter.
    Recent Dealer service including Desmo valve clearances/cam checks and new timing belts.
    All fluids/coolant changed, fuel filter and internal fuel hoses replaced, new chain, sprockets, tyres.
    Standard condition with addition of carbon air intake tubes and the essential factory option carbon Termi exhausts.
    Completely mark-free and pristine condition.
    Currently SORN, used this year for a couple of sunny rides out only - have owned a number of Ducatis and have to say that this bike is simply amazing to ride.
    Re-advertised on Ebay for the summer. Full MOT.
    £11,495.
    More pics and contact number on EBay

IMG_3560.JPG

#1 dingle, Oct 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    • Like Like x 14
  2. It's green :eek:

GLWS :):upyeah:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  3. GLWS.... and WOW is that what they are going for now.... must give mine a polish...
    Super clean bike, especially for 13K miles.
    It may be worth putting the service history up... as that is critical on this sort of machine.
    Dates and mileages.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Very nice that and still not seen one in the flesh :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thanks AirCon :upyeah: for anyone interested the service history is below, the bike was unused for 8 years which is confirmed by MOT History.

06/11/04 – 0 Miles PDI Ducati Aylesbury
    13/05/05 – 278 Miles 1st Service Ducati Aylesbury
    04/07/07 – 4196 Miles Service + Belts Moto Rapido Ducati
    30/11/07 – 5711 Miles Service Moto Forza Italia
    22/10/09 – 12142 Miles Service + Belts Moto Forza Italia
    (As MOT History, bike was unused and dry-stored between 2010 – 2018)
    06/12/18 – 13352 Miles Service + Belts + Valves Cornerspeed Ducati

If it doesn't sell, will prob be going on display in the Dining Room in a week or two - just talking the missus round!

PS - Exige - that must be a record:D
    I actually typed a footer on the ad asking for comments on the colour to be PM'd direct to me or put on a separate thread from the ad, but I deleted it so as not to tempt you lot and your red/yellow fanatical views. Then your response came within one minute!! But v funny so no probs :joy:

• Like Like x 1
  6. I like Black...….. :eyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  7. Nero...

That is a lovely Matrix and while they seem to divide the Ducati community I've always really liked them. Wish I had the cash / space.

GLWS!

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. Excellent, do you want me to send you some pics of the Black Ducati Indiana I once owned????? :p:p

Seriously, the pearl green looks great in the sunshine.

Forgot to add, in 2 weeks time my 998 will classify for Classic Insurance with a lot of companies (15 years old)

Cheers

• Like Like x 1
  9. An Indiana, a proper Chris mobile :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Cheers - I was expecting the colour debate, not a problem and always makes interesting reading of others' views.
    A very long story, but I don't do red - I don't particularly have a dislike just an old personal superstition so I try and avoid them but am conscious most people on here have a red machine!
    I've owned over 20 Ducatis over the years including yellows, blacks, Senna greys, FE silvers and only had 3 red ones (900ss, 749s and a Pani).

Some years ago I posted an ad on here for my Yam R46 Rossi Limited Edition (half black half yellow with a weird sun/moon pattern) and really had some nasty comments from people slating it, actually turned into a bit of a slanging match and the moderators removed a lot of comments!
    Again, divided opinion but I bet in years to come when the old Goat has retired there will be people scrambling for them.

I don't expect such behaviour in relation to the iconic 998 - besides, it's nice to be different :innocent:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. I fired one of those up in the showroom years ago, it started normally and then the start cycle immediately repeated, must have been a glitch.

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lovely machine

13. It's the wrong colour mate, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but that makes it worthless :(
    I'm a nice kind of guy who could do you a favour though :p

14. Lol :joy:
    Cheers Harry - you're a super generous guy!
    Price now reduced on main ad, would consider near offer from forum member :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. Great colour :cool:
    Mrs Roadtrip has just had a look and likes it a lot , i just haven't told her how much these Ducati's cost now :p

16. Just tell her what an absolute bargain it is :p
    Latest eBay link added to description
    Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Admin, please close thread. Bike no longer for sale.
    Cheers

• Like Like x 3
  18. upload_2020-6-7_12-19-16.jpeg

Monster 620 Matrix.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hi Dingle. Have you still got this bike for sale? I see it’s an old thread Now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information