1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998r

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Brooko, Jan 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ducati 998R testastretta Just 4800 Miles from new
    • Owners Plaque
    • Std Ex cans and ECU inc
    • Original bill of sale
    • All Books and receipts
    • Std footrests inc
    • Std Air tubes inc
    Please contact for further details.

Looking for sensible offers, no trade enquiries, no PX

[email protected]

image.jpeg

2. Price would be lovely!

3. Where are you ? Thanks, Andy

4. I'm in the Midlands near Derby

5. Are you in your slippers...? :pompus:

6. Not too sure how much they are worth these days, funny thing to admit I know. I've seen prices over the last year from £16k to £25k depending on mileage and condition. I'd like it to go to a good home :)

7. Thank you. Was wonderng if you were close enough for me to arrange to have a look at it but I just don't have the 5 hours for the round trip ths week. Hey ho, good luck with the sale though. The one currently on eBay at £16000 has been there for a couple of weeks and despite it being Lincoln way, I would have expected it to sell if it had been priced right. Andy

8. I can help you there, @Android853sp . Just pay him the money and I'll collect and deliver it for you. :upyeah:
    (Might take me a while to get down your way though)!

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Fantastic bike! GLWS.

10. The £25k ones I'd guess are at Sheffield. ? He's bonkers with his prices but at least he has a starting place ;-)

11. A "good home" for £16K, or not so good for £25k.....? ;)

12. The last I saw at Bonham's about two years ago went for £12000 on the day. It had 1500 miles on it. Yes they will have gone up since but not to what people ask I don't think :)

13. Good job I'm not looking for £25k then

14. Yip - I would hazard a guess of £14K to £15K being a fair price for a private sale if it needs a service and tyres and the mileage can be proved along with sorn data. I would give you £13K if I could find the money (it won't get a better home) :Angelic:

Lamp2.jpeg My Dining Room.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  15. I thought admin were going to put a policy in place stopping people joining to sell something for "offers" ?? :confuse: - lots of other forums don't allow it

16. Nice try at 13k, I think I'll be keeping it :) my bottom line is 18k or it stays with me no point selling it otherwise. There's 55 left I think in the uk with about half sorned in summer now

17. I've been a member since 2014

• Like Like x 1
  18. Albeit not active until now. :)

Whilst we sort out the technicalities of sorting out how members have to be active for some time before they sell something perhaps you could post more pics up and put your asking price on too. It'll save a lot of hassle in the long run.

Thanks for your understanding and good luck with the sale once you decide how much you want for it. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I do understand sellers putting on offers invited on bikes like this you don't want to under value it but it does end up causing lots of to and frowning, deep down you will have a price you'd dream of , one you feel is fair and one that's the least you will take . Put on a price you think is fair and any serious interested party will try and drive you down to the least you will take . But pictures are a must and lots of them

• Agree Agree x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information