1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati 998s

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by bettes, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Might be selling this as a new project could be along soon.
    As most of you know, I’ve spent the last 5 years minting this bike with the best parts I could get my hands on. No expense spared.
    The bike has 17,800 miles on it backed up with mots, a folder full of receipts, the original POS sheet and I think I’m the 3rd or 4th owner.
    The Bayliss bodywork is made up of 996R Carbon fiber side panels, belly pan and front mudguard. All the other body parts are MS Production. No stickers on the bike barring the front 21 number. Everything else is hand painted on, including the small logos on the belly pan. The paintwork is in Stunning condition with just a small blemish on the MS Production Carbon fiber tank. This is the later (better) version reinforced with Kevlar.
    30mm Offset magnesium Yokes.
    Corse magnesium swing arm complete with mag eccentric, linear rocker and RS ride height adjuster.
    Marchesini magnesium wheels. The rear (not fitted) is 5.75” so perfect for no the a 180 or 190 section tyre. Brand new Metzeler Racetec tyres
    New chain, sprockets.
    Ducati 998RS brake master, billet clutch master, rear sets.
    Öhlins FG43 forks with Moto Corse fork bottoms.
    M4 monoblocs.
    54mm system with titanium silencers.
    STM 48T slipper, slave and under seat engine breather, sprocket carrier.
    Race Technology Dash2 Pro dash.
    The list is endless... I’ve spent well over £20K on this bike and considering the quality/rarity of all the parts fitted, I’d be looking for £18K or there abouts but might consider another newer Ducati in part exchange of lesser value.
    Please contact me for further info.

Ian
    64C82B79-F3FB-42B1-BCE9-89FAB9A5FFAA.jpeg 4F581FBF-96A1-45A0-869B-24B06836EFE9.jpeg 9BFB44BE-C4E6-4A06-822C-B8D9C2A92F78.jpeg 4CD8688F-EC5D-4D56-A26F-344AC99D35E8.jpeg E7E93C63-41D6-4486-815B-85D65B7E74ED.jpeg 882FEA97-4003-42E6-AD39-787019607A07.jpeg CA6B9BFC-A5AC-4AA3-9F73-179AEDA774DF.jpeg 50C22FB7-B674-461C-B8CA-D0F9375F2AAE.jpeg 0DFE58C9-54FF-4AC6-BEE5-D0185D6E6DF8.jpeg

• Like Like x 24
    • WTF WTF x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. :thinkingface:.....:rolleyes:

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  3. New belts, metal fuel line connectors, titanium bolts inc. engine bolts the list is endless! :)

4. Wow. Are you sure about this?

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Thats a beautiful machine mate, Ifn me numbers come up!
    In the mean time, where did you come by the tricolour reflector chief? I must have one!
    The ocd is kicking in, GLWS

• Like Like x 1
  6. Haha, cheers mate. Got it from carbon trader. They pop up on eBay for £5. :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  7. Tbh, no mate. Got a few things going on atm. If it sells, ok if not I won’t be too bothered.
    I’m sure I’ll miss it but had plenty of enjoy,ent out of it. It’s just too much money tied up into one bike.

8. God bless ya sir

• Like Like x 1
  9. Well, I will give it a like now in the hope that you end up where you want to be, either way. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. Pm me your address and I will send you one foc. Just drop some coins in charity box.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  11. God bless you too Mary Poppins :motorcycleduc::heart_eyes:
    PM imminent! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  12. What’s the new project Ian :)

13. Is it a Varese bike? :grinning: Just kidding, loved the thread and surely like the bike nothing beats a 998S. Good luck with the sale mate.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. Nowt definite yet mate but a couple of good options have popped up. :upyeah:

15. Look forward to what ever you do...
    Be a shame to see the 998 go, someone’s in for a phenomenal bike

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Cheers Andy.

17. loads of amazing parts on that bike, and together they make something stupidly special. An absolute steal for someone.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  18. Where's the facepalm when you need it o_O

19. well when he says that, he means relatively, not by your standards ziggy me old luv.

20. Can’t believe your selling that after all this time & effort :( GLWS though and I hope you get what ever you’re looking for :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information