1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ducati 999

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by 749r man, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Give Pete or Bret a call at Pro Twins in Godstone and see if they can verify the background for you.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. John Cellier at Cellier BVT Workshop knows the bike and owner. He has worked on it in the past.

3. That is a lovely bike!

4. Sev, I rang them up yesterday and asked, they still do it and I got quoted 1000-1100 plus vat.

5. That's slightly more than what Pierobon charges for the full RS conversion with shipping instead of just the braces...

Good morning,
    the cost of the upgrade 999S UPGRADE TO 999SBK is 851,10 Euro + Tax (22%).
    The upgrade consists in

- sandblast
    - brackets welding and lateral reinforcements to contribute to a greater rigidity of the frame
    - adding of central "x" to contribute to a greater rigidity of the frame
    - adding of coil brackets for RS airbox
    - adding of brackets for RS fuel tank
    - adding of reinforcement for rear frame
    - adding of reinforcement steering bracket
    - spray paint (standard colour, like red, black matt...).

The painting is the same used in the Races.

Later the upgrade the frame is only for track use.

The frame needs not have damages becouse we’ve to put it inside at the welding jig.

The time required for the upgrade is around 8/10 weeks.

The shipment cost with our courier is 331,68 Euro + Tax (22%) - Round trip (from you to us and back to you)

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  7. Those prices are from 2017 so they may be different now. But probably not a whole lotta more anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. @Sev I'll be sadly putting my 999S to stock condition next so my RS-look unnumbered R race frame will be for sale. It can't be officially registered though.

9. So much good stuff coming up but no money! Covid has ruined my overtime!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information