1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Ducati 999r Fila Zero Miles

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by tim1664, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Just spotted this for sale on a Facebook group, are there many other 999 or 749's around like this??!! Screen Shot 2017-01-23 at 21.34.43.png

2. I've received high res pictures of this bike today. It was for sale a while ago in Devon/Cornwall at a dealer for £18,000
    He's asking offers over £18500 and will not commission or start it for a sale.
    Just waiting on further details (Engine/Frame No) as I am unsure of a couple of details.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah, he has just refused further info:

'I'm not giving you any more data at the moment but happy to do so once we agree a price'.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Sounds like a fantastic seller...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. why? are you looking to buy it?

6. I think he wants to steal it, one piece of information at a time.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. i would do the same unless i have feeling someone is serious.
    had people coming to view my car for last few weeks and they have no intention of buying it. now, unless i have good feeling about prospective buyer i will not be moving

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I was going to look at it when it was in the dealers but it was a long way to travel and I missed it. Think it was a year or two ago.
    I contacted him yesterday and asked for the photo's which he sent me this evening - these raised some questions for me so wished to check the bike out with Ducati :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. If it is genuine, would you consider this to be a realistic price??

10. TBF he doesn't know him from Adam. He certainly doest know Exige has some special prototypes and stuff in his collector and a direct line to Ducati ;) LOL

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. I was tagged in the post by someone, he can see my face-book page so I would imagine he would think I am serious :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. The vehicle in question isn't a used Vauxhall Corsa.
    The asking price is way above a box standard 999 so any buyer would want to be able to conform it's a premium product :)

13. I'd be happier to pay around 10k for a 12k mile used one than this tbh. Soon as you ride it, that extra has gone :) For exile it makes sense as he collects bikes, not to ride them :) Then ride one of his others :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. It's cheap if immaculate and everything fits. My mate was going to sell his low mileage Fila and checked with the posh shop in Sheffield, they would have put his up at £19K to expect £18K - a new one will be north of this from said dealer by quite a bit. Private sale is about right and it can only rise in value - but refusing to commission or start the bike could be an issue for most.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. My direct line to Ducati was terminated :D

• Funny Funny x 2
  16. @bradders think you need to use some more smiley faces mate!! :Happy:

• Like Like x 1
  17. That's the problem, once it's been used the extra value has gone and who wants a bike you will never ride?

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I would have saved this one and put my low mileage one on the road :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. Leave it out, he's being friendly and cuddly :Wideyed:

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anyhoo - anyone spot anything odd?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information