1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati And The Motogp Championship - Spoiler Alert

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by PerryL, Sep 14, 2020.

1. Ducati are leading the MotoGP championship..........Everyone else may already know but I don't really follow MotoGP. I will now!

#1 PerryL, Sep 14, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. You do realise many follow it and watch the coverage at 6pm tonight and you have just dropped a huge clanger in your thread title :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. More reason to watch tonight then!

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Some people will be angry, you’ll see :eyes: unless he changes the title soon And adds ‘spoiler’ to it o_O

5. Yep, that’s not how things are done blurting out results or standings on the forum. Please change the title and don’t ruin things for people please.

6. I already knew :grinning: So don't worry PerryL, it's fine :):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Spoiler for those who haven’t watched the highlights...

8. I don't buy all this grumpy shit. If you don't want to know the results of a sporting event, stay the fuck away from news, social media etc. Simple.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Sorry, sorry, sorry. I thought that this was old news as it happened yesterday. But,,,,, I didn't give away the actual result and so you can still guess! It's not what you'll think!

10. And..... I didn't even know it's on telly. What channel?

11. Thread title and post amended

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Stop making excuses, you did bad things :imp:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. As I didn't give away the result - just the effect- I would argue with the spoiler alert but... I really can't be bothered to... It's not exactly life changing!

14. .............bad to the bone :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. You may not have given away the race result but you gave the championship standing away.

16. So, jumped on the tellybox channel Quest for MGP highlights and it’s Wheeler dealers
    WTF ?

17. No, I did not give away any part of the result. Just the effect on who was the new leader of the Championship but nothing else - like who was now second, third etc. I haven't studied the championship table but I would guess that you could not determine the result by the championship effect. I could and would go into more detail on this but as I don't want to give anything else away, I won't - and can't be bothered to! It's only MotoGP for crying out loud and I didn't give away that Rossi won -- oops :poop:

• Funny Funny x 2
  18. Some of us love the gp and get very upset when even a hint of the results are given away... some of us also suffer from early onset dementia and like crayons....

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. No Moto GP on Quest this evening. It's not being shown on anything other that BT Sport. Why?

20. So that those of us that pay for bt sport can thumb our noses at you plebs.... seriously....

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information