1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati At Riders This Weekend

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by bradders, Apr 23, 2018.

1. Anyone fancy a rode down? They are Bristol Sat and Exeter Sunday. Quite fancy a ride down to Exeter, not been to that one, and more of a ride.

Any takers either day (wife on a hen weekend)?

@Dave @cookster @duke63 @Mac @mapper899 @t3scn cant remember the others that are fairly local (sorry, getting old)

2. I would if I could ride or drive even

3. What you been up to?

4. I've got rugby Saturday matey, il see what's going on Sunday.

5. I can see riders from my place so yeah I'll go!!!

6. Thinking of joining a SW ride on Sunday of no one interested. May head down to Bristol Sat for breakfast

7. I'll be free in the afternoon...gotta go down to collect my engine....well..the cases barrels heads etc etc...

• Like Like x 1
  8. Came off at silverstone last Sunday, smashed my collarbone !!

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  9. Working Sat & Sun unfortunately
    Be up for a big ride out soon though

• Like Like x 1
  10. Defo :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Shit man! Hows the aprilia? Not so new I guess now :poop: We're too old for crashing matey, hope it gets better soon :mask::)

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Will have to pass as needing to sort bits out before head off to Spain for TD.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ducati don't actually have a dealership at Exeter ... the Riders demo roadshow truck is simply visiting the Route 5 American diner which is way beyond Exeter after the M5 ends on the A38 Devon Expressway to Plymouth.

See here http://www.ridersducati.co.uk/pages/news/news-and-events.htm

And here https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=r...j0j4&hl=en-GB&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Really not worth it @bradders unless you especially want a demo ride and don't want to go to a Ducati Dealer in Plymouth, Bridgwater, Bristol, Cardiff etc. etc.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I’m still grounded :( Andy

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  15. I had a great excuse to ride out on Saturday. 135 miles each way to Loughborough to deliver a karting race suit to my son. He went back to uni before it arrived so I thought I'd be the courier. Motorway miles, which I have avoided so far, but the ST4s is built for it I guess and did not disappoint. In fact I really enjoyed the run. Those speed tax cameras are forward facing aren't they?:eek:

16. What you been doing?!

Probably taking up an offer of a bed and some beer for Sat and then ride out with the Sw bikers lot :upyeah:

17. Injections in my coccyx last Wednesday and at least 1 fat finger up my rectum to manipulate the bones as part of the procedure. No strenuous exercise (including house work) or riding my bike for the first 7 to 10 days. The first week is up tomorrow but unlike the first time I had this procedure, the bottom of my spine and my rectum are still tender. I supposed to be on Exmoor the early May holiday weekend so taking things steadily. Andy

18. Sorry I missed this. Been in US on business.

19. Did nothing in the end.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information