1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Aylesbury

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by shakeys dad, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Does anyone know if these are completely closed due to the current circumstances. I'm looking for a bike and most are open for dealing with over the phone, but can't get through to these

2. https://www.ducatiaylesbury.co.uk/

Our new and used bike showroom is closed to all public visitors. Our site grounds including car park are also closed to all public visitors except those who meet criteria for a service department appointment (see Service section above).

All bike sales enquiries will be handled remotely, please e-mail [email protected] or text/whatsapp 07340 140510 (voice calls to this number will not be answered) to contact our remote salesman.

All outstanding sales will be processed, and handovers/collections will strictly take place via appointment only. If you have recently purchased a motorcycle you will be contacted to arrange a time slot for collection.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I tried to cancel a service on my bike, two emails, one tweet and one call, silence.

Oh well see if I care.

4. I sent them an email and got a reply within 20 mins, maybe different department

5. Service dept, not sales.

Silence.

6. They are running with skeleton staff, so the phone/email was probably not answered due to them being away from the service desk.

They are also operating reduced hours

7. upload_2020-4-17_19-28-46.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information