1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Branded, Dainese D1 Wave (g2) Back Protector

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Android853sp, Feb 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The G2 is the larger of the two ‘Wave’ back protectors and is designed to fit Dainese leather and fabric jackets that have the integrated pocket in the jacket lining. I’m pretty sure it does not fit Dainese jackets specifically marketed in women’s sizes which I believe requires the G1.
    C8B37B82-F444-47DB-A36B-CF8AE197ABD1.jpeg 6A943DEE-3250-4135-8AB6-DC2DE5E72BA0.jpeg
    Never been crash tested and now redundant as I wear an airbag vest with integrated back protector. I have 2 for sale, £35 each, including UK mainland Royal Mail second class signed for postage (if packaged separately). Andy

2. I may be interested , could you measure the length and width for me? I'm travelling till Wednesday, so will measure my jacket pocket when I return.
    Cheers
    Grant

3. 16.5” overall length by 9.75” across the widest part. Andy

4. I'll take one

5. Lucky I found a 3rd one :upyeah:. Andy

6. @JRT, sent you a PM. Andy

7. @El Toro, just waiting on Royal Maharaja to return home on Wenesday and check the size of the pocket in his jacket lining. :upyeah: Andy

8. Hi Andy, I measured the pocket and alas it's not going to fit...it's so close..damn it!!
    Cheers
    Grant

9. Okay mate, absolutely no problem. So, 1 back protector still for sale. Andy

10. I'll take it please Andy if still available? Please PM me your details Thanks

11. Yes, all wrapped and ready to go. Andy

12. thread closed?

13. I’ll let you know as soon as it’s posted :upyeah: Andy

• Like Like x 1
  14. @El Toro, transaction complete Terry, time for you to do your stuff please, :upyeah: Andy

15. Who said that?
    :)

16. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information