1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati By Dainese Leather Jackets + Bmw Rallye Textile Jacket (all Eu54 / Uk44)

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Fire3500, Aug 7, 2022.

1. Ducati by Dainese jacket EU54 / UK44 #1 - SOLD

Good condition

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ducati by Dainese jacket EU54 / UK44 #2 - £150 + p&p

Great condition
    Includes elbow armour

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BMW Rallye jacket EU54 / UK44 - SOLD

Great condition, Includes shoulder, elbow and back armour, includes rain layer that can be worn over or under the tech-wool shell. Very flexible, unparalleled airflow for hot weather and in the best colour.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Fire3500, Aug 7, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
  2. Sort of related.......o_O

Anyone ever see an MV Agusta jacket that has not been made in Somewherestan?

3. They do sometimes come up on mvagusta.net.

Quite an American slant to that forum but quite a few UK members.

I did have a look at them when I had an MV, not the best fit TBH and nothing like Dainese for fit and quality (some may question that last bit when it comes to Dainese...).

#3 Bumpkin, Aug 8, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 8, 2022
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. BMW jacket sold, Ducati jackets still available.

5. hi , still available ?

6. One of them is!

7. which one ?

8. Read post #4 :bucktooth:

9. The one that's still available is this jacket:

[​IMG]

Thanks for the interest.

10. thank you , what's the size ?and could you please measure shoulder please ?

11. as I wrote above, it’s an EU 54/UK 44.

Thanks for the interest.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. This might help, from your other thread your after an XL so this might be a bit small?
    620CC64A-004E-41DF-8D16-AB3B7D2217C3.jpeg

(I would have been up for this jacket, was after one for a while but managed to get an IOM 78 one instead, although can you ever have enough jackets? :joy:)

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. My wardrobe says "yes you can have too many" and I'm gradually cutting back as these days I pretty much live and die in the same jacket anyway.

14. thank you very much , its small :(

Do Not Sell My Personal Information