1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Carbon Tank Bag Complete With Mount And Usb Hub. Price Reduced!!!

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by rotaxracer, Jun 23, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 rotaxracer, Jun 23, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2021
    • WTF WTF x 1
  2. Hi…any pics of the seat :thinkingface::upyeah:

3. Sorry just added one.

4. Hi Rotax.
    Did you have a centre stand fitted at the time of having the side stand extender on your bike or do you know if would clash as I have a centre stand fitted to my bike. Thanks

5. Hi @rotaxracer, I'll take the Ducati Pikes Peak belly plate. I live in Amsterdam so I'll happily cover postage as well. PM me if that's ok.

6. I have the centre stand fitted also and its fine.

7. Hi Rotax.
    Ok, fine. I will take the the side stand fitting please.
    Could you PM me for payment. Thanks

8. hi Rotax,
    I've just ordered the puig sport screen but they've sent the wrong tint, they will exchange but my other choice was the MRA, how did you find the 2 in comparison ..... just before i commit to buying yours ;)

9. PM’ed you bud!

10. What about me !.
    No PM as yet to send payment.

11. Hi Pete. PM'ed you yesterday at 3.17pm. Sent you another message this morning, are you not getting these?

12. PM’d you this morning. Will make payment for screen and spacers today.
    Thanks

13. Hi guys there is an issue with notifications
    If you could @ the person on the thread to check their PM’s that should help you all to keep up with communications

• Like Like x 1
  14. @Pendle pete I can see you started a conversation with me but i can't reply to you for some reason!!

@Ducbird can you help??

15. @El Toro @Rob

16. Side stand enlarger sold to Pendle pete.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I can see no issue as to why you can’t PM each other

18. in touch with rotaxracer now, thanks El Toro

19. If they're still available I might well be interested in the spotlights. Are they unmolested? The cables look as if they've been changed/wrapped in insulating tape... maybe that's the way they are?

20. Hi cables are as new from factory. They are sleeved. Lights are perfect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information