1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Coffee Table / Centre Feature

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Arctic Silk, Aug 10, 2017.

1. Hi all,
    Some may have seen pictures of the coffee tables / centre features that I have hand crafted over the last couple of years from entire engines. Well, i am just about to finish another one and it will be up for sale for anyone interested.
    Totally bespoke in every way, with many custom made detailing and fabricated fittings from polished up stainless steel. These take me nearly a year to make each one due to the level of detail, planning and precision that goes into them. They aren't cheap because of these reasons, but they look absolutely immense. Im still designing and fabricating the last few details to finish it off, but should be totally finished by the end of this month.
    An absolute must for the enthusiasts home, business, work place or boardroom.
    Please get in touch for more details and pricing.
    Please note that the current engine will differ very slightly from the studio pictures as each one has different sections removed and different detailing. I can even have custom engraved plaques or glass for the client too.
    Many thanks

LEES-20151116-CofTable-004.JPG LEES-20151116-CofTable-009.jpg IMG_0483.JPG

IMG_0015.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

#1 Arctic Silk, Aug 10, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2017
    • Like Like x 2
  2. OK... I'll bite.... How much?

3. Dude... I'd wind this in a bit or the Mods will be down on your Arse.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Appreciated.....I'm only putting this out on a couple of threads

5. Dude, Kudos..... people need to know what they cost.... or shall I get a V8 Block from Engineblocktables? Nice little corner unit crank and pistons for £200.

6. @Arctic Silk - sorry fella but this is going to have to go in the Sale section, and to do so you'll have to be a subscriber. I'll leave the thread open for an hour to allow you time to subscribe but if you haven't by then I will have to delete the thread.

I trust you understand my position.

Ps. And threads merged.

7. Hi all,
    Some may have seen pictures of the coffee tables / centre features that I hand craft over the last couple of years from entire engines. Well, i am just about to finish another one and it will be up for sale for anyone interested.
    Totally bespoke in every way, with many custom made detailing and fabricated fittings from polished up stainless steel. These take me nearly a year to make each one due to the level of detail, planning and precision that goes into them. They aren't cheap because of these reasons, but they looks absolutely immense. Im still designing and fabricating the last few details to finish it off, but should be totally finished by the end of this month.
    An absolute must for the enthusiasts home, business, work place or boardroom.
    Please get in touch for more details and pricing.
    Please note that the current engine will differ very slightly from the studio pictures as each one has different sections removed and different detailing. I can even have made engraved plaques or glass for the client too.
    Many thanks

LEES-20151116-CofTable-004.JPG

LEES-20151116-CofTable-009.jpg

IMG_0480.JPG

IMG_0482.JPG

IMG_0483.JPG

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. Indicative pricing?
    Like EngineTables.co.uk or half as much or 10 times as much....

9. Mate, PM'ed ya, they are lovely, but I'm out at that price point. Good luck though :upyeah:

10. If your selling something put a price, this isn’t Bond Street.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. Sorry @Arctic Silk but save you the hassle of endless PM's.......... £5500 but they are beautiful :eek:

12. Looking at the price above, I think it is :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Was your 1st one not £4500 and sold for less? Or is it my poor memory :)

14. Regardless of the price. It's a lovely looking thing. :)

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Yes, lovely :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Trouble is.....some people simply look at the price and go 'that's rediculous'. However, some people can see through it and really appreciate the level of detail that goes into everything on this engine and know that they could have some completely unique that no one else may ever have. There are no other creations like this in the world.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Well said. I'm off into the garage to take an angle grinder to the Desmo's V4 lump. Wish me luck. :grinning:

• Funny Funny x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  18. Dude, it's all relative - if I was as rich as El Toro I would have it straight away :):upyeah:

19. If I had a Desmo in the garage I WOULD HAVE IT STRAIGHT AWAY - FOR THE GARAGE :) (cAPs lock was an accident brw)

• Funny Funny x 1
  20. Mate, you had me at "how beautiful they are", but "no other creations on earth like these" is a little strong :confused:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information