1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati competition werks fender eliminator??

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Az1980, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Random googling on the sofa and I've come across: competition werks fender eliminator for diavel. They are based in the states but this bit of kit looks impressive.
    2011, 2012 Ducati Diavel Fender Eliminator

Has anyone fitted one, seen one fitted or anything similar? Do we rekon they they are uk legal?

if not, is there anything similar to slim down the plate situation at the rear.

just your thoughts guys

az

2. Obviously the plate wouldn't be uk legal. Evotech do a nice one, but pricey. I'd like to change mine when I get it, but as Steve says, the original position helps shield a lot of the crap thrown up by the rear tyre.

if the pivot could be tightened so the plate was angled out, and a normal size plate didn't look too stupid I could be tempted. Don't like the Ida of drilling and it looks like the led light might foul the pillion grab handle.

3. image.jpg My mates just got a 62 plate diavel with a home made tail tidy on by the looks of it. Very simply design and mega effective

image.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Be interesting how see how the plate light is done.

5. It's not got one........ Whoops lol

6. #6 tarmacassasin, Aug 26, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2013
Do Not Sell My Personal Information