1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Sold....ducati Corse Bum Bag Brand New

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Dave dunlop, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg ok let's try again after no response from Tuesday... Brand new Genuine Ducati Corse Bum Bag Fanny Pack whatever you like to call it.... £18 Posted... PayPal gift payment please....

2. £15 any good to you?

3. Is that what you want for taking it off his hands, if so, thats reasonable !!!!

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. I like the bartering over 3 quid!!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Too right. Pint that.

6. Thanks for kind offer ... £18 is good for me... And will buy you a pint when I next see ya:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Sorry, it was an "on a whim" purchase for the other half, but she informs me that she is happy with the one she has.

8. On a whim :joy: Go on spoil her you know she will appreciate a kind gift:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Badge looks a bit scratched...jus’ sayin’...

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. It's not scratched! They are all like that:eyes: Think they call it the frayed look..... it's all in fashion now like ripped jeans.... weathered... patina call it what you want:cool:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Must be a bad batch:rolleyes: do you think I can claim under warranty??

Or just drop it off at my local charity shop? Doris has a keen eye for defects:eek:

12. Has it gone fluffy yet like the nuts & bolts :thinkingface:

13. More furry than fluffy.....But let's stick with Furry Fluff.... Doris doesn't miss a thing:eyes:

She's as sharp as a marble :laughing:....

14. Must be in for a recall soon. Shouldn't worry its a well rehearsed system.

15. Hi Dave
    Have you sold you bum bag ?
    I still interested in buying it and can collect and pay direct to you as I live in Upton
    Regards
    Nigel

16. @Dave dunlop you have a bite (again) don't ignore it this time o_O

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Yes I have Nigel... I've PM you my number ..... Ta

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information