1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Sold....ducati Corse Bum Bag Brand New

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Dave dunlop, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nigel in the top right hand side of your page you should see an icon showing that you have a message! please open said message and you will see the details on my address and number to call. This really shouldn't be that difficult :eek: thanks.....

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. Oh bumbags o_O

3. How the f*** has this got to 2 pages ?? At this rate I will just paypal him some money to burn it !!!

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Chill man :cool:

5. Don't be too hasty.... still waiting for a reply!!.... So still available... 0% finance available on request :cool:

6. As worn by MotoGP mechanics

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. do you get wafers with it ?

8. Is it waterproof..

jaybus that one on feebay has £9 postage also!

#29 GunZenBomZ, Sep 16, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2019
  9. Is this still for sale, I don't want it, just wish to rule myself out :worried:

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Are you sure its not a Fanny Pack?

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. A Fanny's Pack :eek: bit insulting o_O

12. Not in The US of A

• Lock Thread Lock Thread x 1
  13. Face palmed myself.
    I didn't spot your apostrophy :innocent:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  14. Well another few days have passed and still Zero contact from potential buyer/time waster! .... So anyone that's not interested jump onboard.... Now reduced £15 Posted for Fanny Bumbag thing! with waffers and waterproofing included:astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  15. Guess it's the wrong time of year for selling arse packs, with winter looming it's a buyer's market ..
    Perhaps try relisting in spring and adding a bit more detail and photos in ya ad,

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I didn’t realise bum bags were seasonal.

Every day is a school day :)

17. You want to list it as a "Ducati branded one-piece racing leathers expansion kit" - the Panigale riders will be all over it...! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Get up to the opening on sunday & ask for Foggy autograph then this way it will be worth hundreds:upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Its just a short ride (160 miles).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information