1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Dainese Jacket Size 56 Reduced £195

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Gartree, Feb 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Bought September 2018 for my 60th birthday worn twice with CoVid etc. No marks, all working zips. Should have kept the tags!
    I know what I paid, missus doesn't.!, excellent condition. 56 in this style is a 44inch chest.
    Well less than half price at £215 delivered U.K.
    Sold the trousers on here was going to keep the jacket but have 8 different leathers in the wardrobe. Lovely condition unlike the owner.

2. You are slimmer than I am :upyeah: Nice jacket shame it's too small :joy: Andy

3. Interested, will pm you
    Thanks

4. I have a mint 58 different model but genuine Ducati Dainese hanging in the wardrobe. May well list.

5. Yippee I am slimmer than someone. 44 chest and only 60 waist.:)

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Mmmm, still too small for me :joy: Andy

7. I've got a 2 man tent in the garage. It's red if that is of any use, stick on a few badges from flea bay no one would know the difference.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. That’s more like it :joy: Andy

9. Dainese/Ducati 56 is more like a 46 UK. I just bought one ;)

Attached Files:

10. Did you buy the same model?. I have 4 Dainese jackets. They vary from jacket to jacket and style. 2 of my other jackets are 56 and are slightly larger . Arm pit to arm pit determines chest size on the tag but lining can and does vary. 56 is arm pit to arm pit in cm. So 112 cm circumference. Divide that by 25.4. Tolerance on size, leather stretch etc. The one on sale here fits a true 44 snug over a t shirt,even with my fine figure and superb musculature honed over the years of treating my body as a Temple to Adonis:)
    Sadly now falling into ruins.

11. True enough, they can vary. I bought my Dainese Ducati C3 or C4 jacket a week/10 days ago? (not sure which one cos I picked on colour).

The Italians to be fair all seem to be small guys though, I've had problems in the past with Astars and with Berik kit that went nowhere near the size they claimed to be.

The file I attached is Dainese's own sizing guide, but the best method may be to simply put a tape across the chest of the jacket and measure that way. :)

12. Agree arm pit to arm pit and allow for any lining or back protectors. Gives a good guide. The jacket I show in the pictures is a close fitting 44, not yet stretched or broken in. It will like all good quality leather form to the rider. The sizing guides from most companies are general and assume the jacket will be tried on in store as I did and not on line.
    Any how roll up and buy, offers welcome. New bike, new jacke!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I would add, these are absolutely top notch jackets. The leather is some of the best quality I have encountered on any bike jacket and I have had lot's of different brands. They are really flexible and comfortable even from brand new. Had I not just bought one new, I would be snatching this one up.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Enough of all this serious motorcycling banter.
    Friend of mine was shaving his chest and sliced off his left nipple!

Should have gone to Pec Shave.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Dainese kit does come up small. Normally a 46/56 for stuff like Furygan but same dainese too small

16. Dainese is generally 44/45 marked 56. 46 marked 58. Very difficult to manufacture soft flexible leather goods to small tolerances. Humans are not uniform shape, some wider across the back, deeper chest. BMW GS riders well known mis shapes. Ducati riders all racing snakes. Buy a Harley and increase calorific intake by 200% for a month before riding. All different.
    Italians are generally small, Germans big, Brits more consistent of course with no known faults. Americans not quite sure how to put a jacket on. Such are the mysteries of DNA. Roll up , make offer and buy.
    Not really known for making friends and influencing people.:)

17. Reduced. No idea why. Cheap at the old price. Give me your money.
    My Gran used to say spend it no pockets in a shroud. She was a bundle of fun:)

• Like Like x 1
  18. Have sent you a Pm.

19. Let me know when it’s done and I’ll close the thread :)

20. No interest?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information