1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Darmah

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Pauldonjuan, Mar 13, 2018.

1. 1978 original UK bike, 14600 miles, has had a fair amount spent on it mainly for recommissioning. I bought it a few years ago, used it for the summer 2016. It's all in superb condition fully serviced and set up really well so it's nice to ride and easy to start.
    Viewing welcome, I'm located in Southport.
    I'm looking for £14950, I may take a P/X
    Paul 07754 524002

IMG_1476.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1176.JPG

• Like Like x 11
  2. Wow a lovely looking machine.
    Very retro now and certainly something to adorn in the garage.
    gLWTS

3. Nice Lotus '76 inspired Italian :heart_eyes:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Great looking machine and a proper seat for two people not like today's bike's:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. Or one fatty :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Thanks for all the positive responses.
    The bike has the 40mm Delortos, original air filters, FPS wheels, new tyres.
    Has the Tony Brancato magnetic oil strainer and magnetic oil filter base. The carbs have been rebuilt with new jets, needles, new accelerator pump diaphragms fitted and calibrated. Master cylinder and caliper seals replaced. Forks rebuilt with new seals.
    Still hasn't the factory seal on the crankcases. Has the original tool kit with some of the original tools.
    Runs superb and sounds awesome. A very well setup bike.
    I can upload more pics if required.

Cheers
    Paul.

• Like Like x 1
  7. IMG_1840.JPG IMG_1841.JPG IMG_1842.JPG IMG_1843.JPG IMG_1845.JPG IMG_1846.JPG IMG_1847.JPG IMG_1838.JPG IMG_1839.JPG

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information