1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Day At Silverstone Moved To 31st July

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Android853sp, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Just received an e-mail from Ducati UK, due to neccessary remedial work on the track at Silverstone, the Ducati track day on 25th June has had to be cancelled. The rearranged date is Wednesday 31st July. I can still go but may be inconvenient for some. Andy

2. Yeah, saw that, I can still make it.

3. See ya there :upyeah: Andy

4. Did I read that right that people who booked now get 2 tickets to the bsb at silverstone??

5. Yes but no use to me, I've already shelled out for Silverstone. Andy

#5 Android853sp, Mar 28, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2019
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  6. What's the crack. Is this effecting June only?... Did I read somewhere 2 weeks, might have imagined that.
    I've a day booked via a link on here May 6th (don't think that was a Ducati day) I am sure others have too?
    Not heard anything. I assume still all good.

7. Yeah it's just June they are closing for (last 2 or 3 weeks I believe), TD's May and July (obviously) not affected...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  8. See you on 6th :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  9. I can make it on the 31st July! Any tickets left??

• Like Like x 1
  10. I'm still good for 31st! Shame we have to wait an extra month though!

There might be some people dropping out now the dates changed. Ring up asap and get on the list! Or ring up through your dealer? Try both! And hopefully see you there!

• Like Like x 1
  11. There weren't but I suspect if you ring Wendy on 01327 855554 to put your name down for a cancellation, you should be good. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Thanks Andy, I'm on a dirty great rig ship off Africa now. Calling by phone is difficult. Who's running it? I can email them now :):upyeah:

13. Would be great if I could make it mate, never done Silverstone but it looks epic! :)

14. I don't think I can make the new date!!

Can I transfer the place to someone on here or do I have to give it back to the organisers?

15. Chances of June 25th being warm and sunny and 31st July pissing down......

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Can I just tip up to watch?

17. Yep should be no problem.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Think me and the little lady still going

• Like Like x 1
  19. Nailed on. Might have a bet on that to pay for my diesel :grinning:

20. [email protected] :D Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information