1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Days!

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Wooly46, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Just wondering if anyone knows if the Ducati days will be happening this year due to covid? Having only done one, I didn’t know if they were a yearly event? Cheers

2. Annual event in normal times. Silverstone and Donington. Real possibility but later in the year, maybe August and September. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hopefully but looking at the recent announcement from MSV regards upping circuit rental costs I'm not sure DUK can make it pay for itself.

4. Any truth to this??

08648C85-C868-4A1E-AD2E-AB5B76593D66.jpeg

5. do all bikes need brake guards??

6. I believe they are compulsory on all UK tracks this year.

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. There’s nothing up on the Ducati UK web site. Andy

8. Oooh..Brands! That’s tempting!

9. Oi!! Ricky! Have you ever been anywhere else?

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Nothing so far on Ducati UK website news page!

11. Not at 105db static it isn’t. There’s not a snowball’s chance in hell of a Panigale V4 with full race Akrapovic getting close, even with the updated version db killers :( Andy

• Like Like x 1
  12. Take an R?

13. Sadly both in different stages of being returned to road legal spec. Not even sure the Multistrada with the Arrow system could make 105db static. I got let on a club day at Castle Combe but that was borderline ........ and the club had paid for an exclusive day ;) Andy

14. @DRR117 got any update on the Brands day? Is it real or fake news?

15. I’d come up for a brands day.

don’t own a Ducati but meh

16. Paint it Yellow like all the slow Ducati’s are,you’ll blend right in. ;)

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. My mate confirmed with Ducati Nottingham that all 3 dates are real. Nottingham aren’t doing the days and said the days will be booked via the providers but can’t see any of the days advertised anywhere yet

• Thanks Thanks x 1

18. It’s a deal !

I reckon I’ll get sussed once I’ve managed more than a handful of sessions without breaking down though..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  19. Bit pricey but will book. 105db means I can run the Baby R without baffles for a change... Hopefully.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information