1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Diavel Engine

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Jamie Todd, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Good afternoon all, a friend of mine has a Generation 1 Diavel on 2011 plate, he was riding along a few weeks back then all of a sudden it just cut out, since then he has taken it to Ducati dealer this week, they have just called him to say his crankshaft is snapped clean in half :-( does anyone know of any Low mileages engines for sale? The crank alone is £2700 plus engine strip and rebuild.

Thanks

2. Good afternoon all, a friend of mine has a Generation 1 Diavel Carbon on 2011 plate, he was riding along a few weeks back then all of a sudden it just cut out, since then he has taken it to Ducati dealer this week, they have just called him to say his crankshaft is snapped clean in half :-( does anyone know of any Low mileages engines for sale? The crank alone is £2700 plus engine strip and rebuild.
    Any help would be much appreciated.
    Thanks

3. threads merged

4. Hi Jamie, a friend asked me to ask you to introduce yourself in the Newbies thread otherwise some may think you're either a Russian Bot or this is a variant on a Nigerian scam:):bucktooth:;)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information