1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Dreamer No Longer A Virgin

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Serkta, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Hi, having posted about how appalling the lights are on a 1098 I was asked to get here to say Hi! Long time biker since 1986 with various machines until 2000 when my eldest was born and sold my beloved Fireblade.

Have always hankered after a Ducati from when the 916 came out but could never afford one (saw Foggy at Brands and fell in love). However, after 17 years of no bike and a divorce I found myself in a position to get on two wheels again. Disappointingly, I still found myself not being able to find an affordable 916 so went for the amazing 1098. The only criteria was termingnonis as I had always loved the sound.

Anyway as you can imagine after a 17 year break I was nervous and my sphincter has been working overtime. But I have achieved my goal of not using the car and having fun (well until the weather really turns). Loving it (here is a picture of my baby that needs a wash)

IMG_3473.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Hello and welcome.

3. Hi and welcome to the forum :)

4. Welcome Dave :)

5. A lil too much info but welcome anyhoo :):upyeah:

6. Welcome along

7. Welcome to the mad house.

8. Great colour but you forgot ya bins we like bins it’s a forum law :)

Welcome into the mad house

• Like Like x 1
  9. welcome serkta

10. Welcome.what a great looking bike.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Lovely and welcome:upyeah:

12. Welcome ,enjoy the bike

13. nice - welcome :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information