1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Face Masks

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by Topolino, Jul 22, 2020.

1. My daughter has been very industrious over the lockdown period (and latterly whilst awaiting for her university to reopen again in September) so decided to advertise and sell her home-made hand sewn face masks on Etsy. Surprised by the success she initially experienced, she has been inundated with orders and I asked her if she would make me some using some old T-shirts I had, to use as the logos along with new red backing material. Machine washable with elasticated loops, I have to say I am well impressed. If anyone else is interested in something similar let me know. With the deadline coming into effect tomorrow making them compulsory to wear inside shops, restaurants, supermarkets etc, I expect she will be even busier over the coming weeks.

20200722_220302.jpg 20200722_220322.jpg 20200722_220334.jpg 20200722_220405.jpg

• Like Like x 21
  2. I’d like one if there’s any for sale, preferably the first design.

3. If compulsory in restaurants do you do a zipped version for the food entry o_O

• Funny Funny x 4
  4. I.d be interested in a termignoni one:upyeah:

5. Straws only :bucktooth:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Good for her! Remember a manager or agents fee is typically 10%... LOL.

#6 Jez900ie, Jul 23, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2020
  7. Can one request different base colour..say a nice grey colour?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nero :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. If there is a colour variant I’ll take the grey over red too.

10. I would be up for one of the first pic if it’s possible, and how does one pay?

11. I don't think he has anymore old T shirts for you lot too................ :eyes:

• Useful Useful x 1
  12. Although you will meet the mask wearing requirement, unfortunately you may find that they wont let you in to said establishment wearing a t-shirt full of holes whilst conveniently displaying one nipple.....

Then again.....

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Masks for the pub, also easily made at home:

masks for beers.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Depends where you hang out...

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Be a walk in the park after this week in Spain ...today a full flight of stairs in gran Alicante wearing a mask carrying boxes, golf clubs, drawers, bags etc etc in 33 degrees I guess although seen 35 today driving

I like these masks and grey mask and white ducati logo would be nice ....love ducati but dislike red

16. Good on her.
    BUT, guys, get a grip! Next thing you will be asking for polka dots and matching under wear. Man up!! Just get that skanky face mask out of the garage and re wear it.:punch:o_O:mask:

17. For those that expressed an interest, I am reliably informed by the buddying entrerpreneur that she is looking at £10 per mask incl postage (UK only). I said that seemed steep but there is a lot of work she tells me, in cutting out and hand stitching on the logos, quite apart from the labour and material for the mask itself. If the price is still favourable to some then please PM me. Note that you will have to supply the T-shirt/s and/or embroidered patches to be sewn on and if you have a colour preference please state it, though its likely she would offer grey, black and red to start with. Note if you are sending a t-shirt, it might be more practical if you cut out the logos you want first but leave a fair amount of material around them for trimming. Lastly bear in mind any you send must be of a size that will practically fit on mask, so no more 10cm square.

#17 Topolino, Jul 24, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  18. Does she have to subscribe to sell on here? :mask:

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Commonly 10€ for a plain mask over here mate so a handmade personalised mask is ok at that...they do say 20 washes for them here but I think I can squeeze 396 out of mine

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

20. So 20 washes for a face mask unless you're from Yorkshire then it's 396:thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information