1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati factory closure for summer.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Lucazade, Jun 23, 2012.

1. So what do you think as German efficiency takes over will they Nein Nein Nein to factory closure during summer? I guess if anything MC factory could part close in winter and not mid bike season?

2. Of course they'll close because the whole of Italy is closed. Not much point being open if you can't get any bits to make bikes out of or do anything else. Much like trying to work in the UK between Xmas and the New Year.

3. Well you could stock up on parts and keep building. Also there are german suppliers.

4. So do the Spanish and the French

5. It's something to do with living in Southern Europe I think, most people who deal with this area are used to it and order well in advance. I think that the Germans will just have to accept it, that is just the way Italy works.

6. Do you mean they are also off?

7. When was the last time Germans accepted something out of their own free will? Last time they were forced to accept something we ended up with WW2 in few years ;)

8. Germans run the EU anyway so no reason for wwiii

9. But that means Italian holiday will end then as Germans are efficient machine that does not stop for any one/thing.

10. Could be worse for the rest of us....

11. Well on holiday front uk is the worst so unlikely. I think every EU country has more holiday days then UK. French rule there.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information