1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Members Discounts On Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Conquest Racing Ltd, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Pm Sent :)

2. Evening, any chance you could send me a discount code.

Thanks
    Stu.

#482 Stu848, Dec 24, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 24, 2017
  3. Hi Stu,

PM Sent ;)

4. Hi, how do you get the discount code for carbon conquest? ... cheers.

5. Hi,

I’m interested in a carbon tail tidy for the Panigale FE if there’s one available. If not, could you recommend an alternative?

6. Is the 20% discount code still running?

7. Hi, I’m after a carbon fender extender and radiator guard for a 2014 Pikes Peak, would you please pm the coupon.
    Thanks!

8. Hi, thanks for getting in touch, PM sent

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Any chance of a coupon too?

10. Sure PM sent

11. Hi can I have the code too please :upyeah:

12. Hi can I have the code too please :upyeah:

13. Hi,

Are you doing the 20% deal on the newly released V4 stuff? If so, can you please send me the PM/code? I'd like to order a few bits and pieces like tank cover, frame covers and front fender. I understand some, if not all, of those items will entail >3 week lead times. Please advise.

Thanks and regards, Paul.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  14. Hi,

PM sent

15. +1 for the V4 stuff. Front mudguard in gloss carbon. How long is the current wait?

16. 3 weeks or so. I've just ordered one...

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Thanks for your interest, about 4-5 weeks. We have limited a number of parts ordered so it will be first come first served bases. If you're interested let me know and i'll PM discount codes.

18. Hi, would love a discount code if possible. Feel the need, the need for more carbon :)
    Thank you in advance

19. Yes please.

20. Shame I didn't see this. I just had a carbon exhaust shield from you :sob:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information