1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Forum Members Discounts On Carbon Parts

Discussion in 'Conquest Racing Ltd' started by Conquest Racing Ltd, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Could you please pm me the discount code. Thanks.

2. Hi, PM sent

3. Is there a discount on the Puig racing screen at all???

Hopefully

4. Sure, PM sent :)

5. Is everything you have available for the 1299 on the website?

Got a few things on my list of upgrades so would appreciate the discount code of possible.

6. Current options on sale for Supersport (2017->) are accepted to be ineffective. Any sign of a) a rear wheel hugger b) a front mudguard extension that stops rider getting soaked at the back or via headstock?

7. Hi,

Our website will advise if the product available (in stock) or out of stock (available on back order)

8. Hi I would also be interested in purchasing a Puig race screen if the discount is applicable to it thanks

10. PN sent :)

11. hi,

We have carbon huggers available to purchase from our website these are the same design as OEM, we can also supply hugger extenders see video link below, these are £39.95 inc vat

I don't know of any fender extenders as yet.

12. hi,

We have carbon huggers available to purchase from our website these are the same design as OEM, we can also supply hugger extenders see video link below, these are £39.95 inc vat

I don't know of any fender extenders as yet.

13. Hi,
    I’m looking at ordering an Sc project for my s1000rr. Could you send me a discount code if there is one? Thanks

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Calling out to all customers. We have recently added a review section to our website so you can let other future customers know your thoughts on the item/s you purchased from us. If you can spare a couple of minutes of your time please leave a review for us. You can find the reviews on the specific product page.

Thank you & safe riding

https://conquestcarbon.com/shop/

15. Please can you PM me a discount code - looking at a few items on your site. Many thanks

16. Can you please pm me the discount code

Do Not Sell My Personal Information