1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati forum pets

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by sburrows87, Apr 13, 2012.

1. So then, pics of members pets here!!

I'll start: Our Jack Russell 'Daisy' - 11 months old now and a real bundle of fun. Love her to bits and she's a real ducati girl :tongue:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Here are my cats-one Maine Coon, 4 Devon Rexs and two moggies

[​IMG]

My Macaw-Elmo

[​IMG]

Eddie the African grey

[​IMG]

And Quark the Alexandrian.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately Bunny passed away recently :(

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  3. Meet the wife.........or 'Pet' as I call her.....

AL.

• Like Like x 2
  4. these are my pets

my marine fish and critters

[​IMG]

and my 15 month old alaskan malamute

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334342494.697779.jpg

Megs my 9 month old springer who is forever hungry

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1334342494.697779.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  6. Jess and Jasmine (otherwise known as the fat one and the dim one, although Jess has now lost weight and Jasmine has gained it so that technically Jess is no longer the fat one).

These photos were taken a few years ago - Jess now has one white whisker on each side.

jess.jpg

jasmine.jpg

7. My little girl Sasha (she is a Shar-Pei and no they don't have skin problems!)
    [​IMG]
    and one of her little babies....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. No pics as she is shy.......

But I've had Missy my old cat for about 12/13 years now and I still love her to bits......she's the only thing that has been consistent ffs!!

She's out lasted 1 cat (her brother who was a right little bastard and cost me £500 before he deaded just to piss me off) 3 dogs and a wife and she's had numerous homes. This will be her last home, a retirement home if you like ! Although she now refuses to go out of the house unless it's above 15 degrees.

I am trying to convince 'er indoors that we need a puppy...........to keep her company

9. IMGP0619-small.JPG

Kato. Or Katoh. My spelling of his name is inconsistent.

IMGP0619-small.JPG

10. This is my Fancy Rat Torch , the big fat brown one chewing the bars to come out is Ratsmith.
    There was a thick layer of paper pellets all over the cage base as you can see she is picking them all up and putting them in her house. Also she chases her tail lots... both habits you can't stop but I have to keep emptying her house.
    She has just had major surgery so the cage is uncluttered and looks like she will need regular trips back as t did not work :(.
    She is a bit mental.

I also have two Rabbits and a Carp called Archie who dances for food ...

I hope one day I lead a settled enough life to have another dog but at the moment it wouldn't be fair :( also I keep meeting people who don't like dogs and rats :(:frown:

#10 He11cat, Apr 14, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2014
  11. Jock my pet lab, he was game for anything I will miss that dog!

untitled_edited.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  12. Chewey (black labrador, 8 years) & Murphy (fox red labrador, nearly 4 months).

Chewey & Murphy 26th March 2012 001_opt2.jpg

13. Well this is Poppy, she was a stray that took pity on us just over three years ago,we tried every where to find her a new home with no luck, now we wouldn't let her go for all the tea in China.
    Steve.

IMAG0066.jpg

IMAG0066.jpg

14. PB080222.jpg

Come near the bike and the pig GETS IT!

PB080222.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  15. Gonzo another nutter dog thinks he has found new balls to play with.:eek:

_edited.jpg

16. :eek: I'd imagine the next photo will be of a dog somewhere near the ceiling! :wink:

17. Here's our hound

18. ^ Haha, "get it off, get it off!"

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information