1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati hit record sales in March

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by Rob, Apr 11, 2014.

1. Ducati have finished the month of March with the best ever new bike sales in a month since Ducati UK was established in 2000. 33 dealers sold a total of 483 bikes in March, up a massive 60% compared with March 2013.

New models like the Panigale 899 and Monster 1200 helped achieve this record. The month also generated three figure sales for Monster, Multistrada and Superbike for the first time ever.

“Obviously, it is very satisfying to see motorcyclists endorsing the desirability of our new models and, indeed, the entire range. I think that more and more are recognising the work we have done to deliver high quality, innovation and value in our motorcycles in addition to the excellent sales and service provided through our network of professional Dealerships around the country.” – Tim Macabee, Ducati UK General Manager
    Much of the success has been as a result of the broad model range and Ducati’s attractive low-rate Tri-Options, allowing lower monthly repayments and low deposits. A Monster 696 can be had for just £81 per month.

“We are delighted with current trend in the UK for Ducati and with two British stars riding Ducati on the world stage with Cal Crutchlow in MotoGP and Chaz Davies in World Superbike, I think we have combined sport-oriented interest with a great and accessible model line-up.” – Roberto Righi, Director of Sales, Ducati, Bologna.
    These numbers are great news for biking in the UK. We welcome all the new owners to Ducati Forum, say hello in the Newbies section and tell us what you’ve bought.

Read the whole post here.

#1 Rob, Apr 11, 2014
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2014
Do Not Sell My Personal Information