1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Manchester V4 Rush

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Speed, Nov 15, 2017.

1. Evening All
    Bought a bike through Simon at the above, he was so busy trying to get hold of him over last few days wasnt easy, nice chap though, and he says he is just inundated with V4 enquiries and orders, good news for the brand and some lucky people !

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fucking posers who were too scared to ride an L-twin like us proper men.

• Funny Funny x 14
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. yere, bet they all have one piece posh leathers as well lol

4. ..fair weather riders too!!1

5. Brand new ones with their initials stitched on.

6. maybe a large sock down the front as well

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. If they'd have bought the RSV4R, they'd have custom built ones for free ;)

8. Yes I'm envious of these people too..............

My dealer tells me he has been advised not to place any more Speciale orders as production is all sold.

#8 steeve, Nov 15, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
  9. Not once you’ve met them... the whole family dressed in super dry and white sofas with white carpets and a 78” tv.

• Funny Funny x 3
  10. And a bike that doesn't work so they can use those leathers

11. Everyone I know with the Aprilia V4 seem to like the way it works all the time

12. do the men-folk wear cashmere jumpers over the back of their shoulders with the sleeves crossed at the front?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Only in Italy

14. Probably all ordered on a cheap pcp deal, nobody actually seems to own anything these days .

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. If I am eventually allocated one, which at the moment is looking increasingly unlikely :(, I'll be paying cash. Andy

16. Sad that it's so true, I'm the only one on my shift that actually owns my stuff outright, probably not many across all shifts tbh. :thinkingface:

Saved yourself a bucket of cash there mate, wait till next year, get a used one for 20k :D

#16 Wayne58, Nov 22, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 1

17. Yours :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information