1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Meet This Sunday At 11am Stow On The Wold Village Square

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by fight the streets fmd, Jul 13, 2021.

1. As per title, hundreds of Ducati’s expected at 11am on the village Square in Stow on the Wold, weather is looking fab!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Is this something you have to register for ? Andy

3. It’s a meet up of the local(ish) DOC’s. Had originally wanted to go but I’m at the Open both days as a guest of Nikon now so can’t make it

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. I’m free for the Open, just let me know where to pick the tickets up from on way there. Thus freeing you up for the DOC meet and greet.:):upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Tempting Scud but after the legendary hospitality at Carnoustie a few years back I’ll not be giving this one a miss :laughing:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. No, just rock up

7. Okay, thank you. Andy

8. Sunday may work for me. Need to check monster MOt expiry date!!

9. cool let me know if you need it doing.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I guess a weekend of hookers and strippers would ace any bike meet up, thought it might be worth a try though.Enjoy your weekend away.:)

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Part organised by a WhatsApp group called the Ducati Uk Mob….

12. Mmm, having second thoughts now :joy: Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  13. Possibly. We are having a family thing either Sat or Sunday. Will confirm.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Family do Saturday so count me in. :upyeah:

15. meet you there mate :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Bike mot due 20/07 :upyeah: but landscaper due Monday so likely be up to my nuts in moving shit :rolleyes::poop:

17. Surely that’s his/her job??!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information