1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Mob Meeting In Chipping Camden Sunday 29th Of August

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by fight the streets fmd, Jul 27, 2021.

1. Another Ducati mob meeting in the beautiful Cotswolds , chipping Camden near Broadway, at kotoautotalli, time to follow, refreshments available including hog roast I am told, so weather permitting, why not eh? Might see you there.

• Like Like x 5
  2. Sounds good, wish I had the time a working Ducati and lived nearby!
    :)

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  3. Most likely be there. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. I may pop up down again, maybe on the wonky 749

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Me too
    Weather looks promising for next Sunday :upyeah:

6. Have a 200+ rideout the day before but, so long as I'm not too knackered, I'm free that day so should be there.

7. Probably going to need to be home by 12 but if happy with a morning and weather ok I’ll get the Pani out

8. sorry guys ive dropped a bollock, im actually away this weekend.

9. Bummer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. How well attended is this? Is it worth a 2:45hr ride down??!!

11. Looking ok for tomorrow, hope there’s a few out.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Does anyone know what time?

13. There's a ride-in, that from what I can see seems to be meandering around Oxfordshire, arriving at between 11:30 and 12:00 at KotiAutotalli. Hog roast at 12:30, though I think you needed to book ahead for that.

They seem to exist mainly on Instagram with a WhatsApp group that you need to be signed up to.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTICGTltK6-/?utm_medium=copy_link

I'm going to head over there for about 1pm have a mooch around and then head home. Will be on a white 1260 Mutley. Grey hair, beard, black Richa leather jkt with grey stripes down arms and Rokker jeans. Say hello.

#17 Bumpkin, Aug 29, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 29, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Playing golf this afternoon so won’t make it

15. it’s a couple of hours from me so probably would not be able to get there until at least 2pm.

16. Most people seem to be leaving now (13:40).

Do Not Sell My Personal Information