1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Monster 1100s - Lightest In Uk

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by mickb, Aug 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm (reluctantly) selling my 2009 bike, owned from new. It has approx 25k miles, 6 months MOT, & is a great runner.
    I've spent many thousands on it, here are some highlights:

BST Carbon wheels
    Motocreations Boom Tubes exhaust (with DB killers, & recently ceram ic-coated by Zircotec)
    Woodcraft rearsets / Shorai lithium battery
    CNC clutch parts & levers
    Rizoma bar ends
    Evotech Tail tidy
    Rexxer box - to upload custom tuning maps
    Painted in Corse colour scheme

There are many others extras, condition overall is very good for year, any more details, give me a shout....looking for £5500.

Malcolm
    (North Milton Keynes)
    07850 386731

IMG_0208.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG
    IMG_0210.JPG
    IMG_0213.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0215.JPG

• Like Like x 10
  2. Lovely bike that.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Very nice! Carbon wheels...

4. Hi Malcom, that's a great looking bike and definitely one of best I've seen and if I hadn't just bought my Monster 821 8 months ago I would have certainly been interested. Good luck but I'm sure someone on here will take it.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Rizoma bars, mirrors, fluid reservoirs, paddock stand, shorai charger & lots more.....

open to (sensible) offers before it goes off to the 'bay.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Have done, thanks. I may even through in a set of Termi's, if I get a good offer...

7. looks like it's off to the 'bay shortly, as no-one seems interested?

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. price drop to £4750.

9. Lovely. Except the exhaust. My triumph comes home this weekend (fingers crossed) and will be straight of for sale. If it goes, this would seriously tempt me to part with the cash....

• Like Like x 1
  10. That is a great price. Got one already though!
    GLWS.

Agree with @bradders about exhaust though.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. I have the full orig exhaust, together with both the standard & termi pipes, & it's fitted with the race ecu. Gives you the option of standard, termi or the full boom-tubes experience :)

• Like Like x 1
  12. You're not making this easy ;)

Collect bike tomorrow....

13. Not trying to be an ass but... how do you figure this is "the lightest in the UK"? I know of one that has an alloy tank and carbon fibre subframe plus the light wheels etc etc which must be lighter than this bike...

14. ok, may be a bit of poetic licence, obviously difficult to prove. What I meant was that as the exhaust is several kg lighter than standard, as are the carbon wheels, & the shorai batt saves some weight, there can't be many in this weight class....

15. I think its a figure of speech....i must confess i dont really like monsters but that....looks really nice...

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  16. Must be great to ride, if I didn't already have an Evo, I'd have that!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  17. Would consider selling without the BST's, ie re-fitting the orig gold marchesini's, & could therefore could drop the price. Also, would be willing to re-fit the standard exhaust (with the termi's) if it helps?

18. I think the exhaust looks great, not seen one of those before. That is all.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. Triumph still f*cked! Wish I'd have bought a ducati to start with.....

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information