1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Panigale 899, 2014, Fully Serviced And Cheap

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by camelfarmer, Jan 4, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Selling bike as we are moving to Australia.

The bike is on eBay, so I have to honor any bids I get. It's the cheapest panigale of this age and mileage already, but I am open to offers. I have to get rid of the bike within a month, so make me an offer and you might end up getting a bike for a steal. I'd rather it went to a forum member if it did end up going for super cheap. It needs a tyre and MOT, which I will do in the next couple of weeks, so it will come good to go. All relevant details are in the eBay ad, so I won't repeat myself. Couple of pics here, but more on eBay, and more on my laptop if you want them. Please do come look at it and kick the tyres and have a cup of tea with us, I don't mind if you aren't sure you want to buy it. I don't need to tell you that they are special machines, and I'm only selling as we are moving.

If you rather an MV Agusta F3 we've got one of those for sale as well.

£6750 starting price currently.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ducati-Panigale-899-2014-fully-serviced-and-cheap/114048770622

20191225_120627.jpg

20191225_120445.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  2. I'll trade you for two pails of water

3. Got any pics of the f3??

4. Only muddy ones - but I think he said it had sold :thinkingface:

5. Looks nice cheap bike for someone

6. eBay

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  7. Sold to webuyanybike for £6150. Please close thread.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Closed thread :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information