1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

V4 Ducati Panigale Parts From Abroad Arggghhh

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by nuts n bolts, Feb 24, 2021.

1. AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHHHHH . Bought a carbon fender from germany no way near as cheap as last year. Had to pay the stupid £17.00 delivery as most parts are now displaying. To my dismay i now just found out 1 will have to pay an extra 50 quid for it to enter the uk.
    Not being funny but all these charges would be near 40% of the cost of the part itself.
    obviously im in the process of cancelling it from rsr moto.
    GOOD OLD BLIGHTY WE SHOT OURSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH EXTRA CHARGES LEAVING THE EU. hooooooraaaaaaaaaaa.

2. Yep. But there's more shellfish.

3. So far it's a clusterfuck for the fisherman, based on the news reports coming in and watching anything on the current Cornwall fishing programmes.

4. guess aswell as getting chlorinated chicken from the US as its cheaper i can always get bits from there as there import taxes are cheaper than europe haha. then again there is always china and japan with no import taxes . what a great world we live in .

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. You wont have to the vat from the purchasing country. I had this moan intially but found that the price still worked out cheaper than UK shops

6. So because you have to pay more for your carbon bling we should have stayed in the E.U.
    Believe me mate,that is FUNNY.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. does anyone know how many chlorinated chickens someone would need to eat to make up for the extra £60 a Constands rear paddock stand now costs?

What was £65 is now £125

8. Not going to debate the EU thing, done now. Reactive Parts said it's been a pain to get parts in from Italy etc (inc mine), but is slowly improving. Funnily they said it was our HMRC more than the EU side that was the problem.

9. What we pay for in parts, we save billions in other ways.....

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. good old rsr moto . they are gonna make a mistake with the the cost of the item and say it only cost 5 euros so it will get through our customs with hardly any extra cost if any. great guys at rsr.
    its not just carbon bling we have to pay more for , my families groceries shop has gone up aswell.

11. Which is exactly where the blame lays, in this instance. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information