1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Parts Online Store

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Bjohnson, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Anyone know if this is real??!!

I placed an order a few weeks ago with this company, had an email confirmation and said they would email when dispatching parts, but no further emails and no parts!

No response to my emails, called them today but parts department (??) don’t answer.

https://www.bike-parts-ducati.com/

I only ordered a small spacer for brake Caliper on my multi, so under £10 with postag. Paid with Paypal so covered if its fake.

Annoyed now, could have got the part i needed elsewhere in a week.

• Like Like x 1
  2. If the part was not in their stock (often the case) it will take that length of time through whoever they use to order parts from Ducati for the part to arrive. Never used them myself but their name crops up in posts on here from time to time. Andy

3. I've used these people a few times and they've always (eventually) come through with the parts.
    These are strange times that we're living in at the moment.

Steve R

4. I’ve used them before and never had a problem although I have been trying to call them over the last few weeks and haven’t managed to get an answer

5. agree with above
    they took around 7 weeks with my last parcel, they're normally around 2 weeks. i just assumed they probably have people furloughed and the likes
    aside from that, i've spent quite a lot with them and never had a problem

6. My stuff always came through quickly, even when it had to come from Italy. I can only think that Ducati Italy had none and needed to outsource from the manufacturers ?

7. I ordered quite a few bits for my 996 and over the past month i'm getting the orders, they are legit just obviously haven't got your bits in stock(and mine). I will next time get stuff elsewhere when needed NOW:) but all good and happy with what i've received:upyeah:!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information