1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster/Monster+ Ducati Performance Aluminium Tail Tidy

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Android853sp, May 21, 2022.

1. It’a an awful lot of dosh but anyone fitted the DP tail tidy ? Andy

2. Nope! decided to modify the OE hanger, think it's an improvement for the cost of one rivet:D

monster 001.JPG

3. Tell me more, what did you do ? Andy

4. Evotech is the way to go :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I’m amazed there are not more owners on this forum.
    The new Monster is a cracking bike to ride, pure fun all the way. And more so than many of Ducati’s more expensive offerings.
    I see Michael Neeves reckoned it’s way better value than the Streetfighter.

6. On short acquaintance, it’s an awesome bit of kit. Sadly not a lot of parts around to make it your own. Suspension is adequate but Öhlins are in the process of marketing a NIX front fork cartridge kit and an adjustable rear shock but not compatible with the lowering kit :(. Andy

7. Totally agree:upyeah: Ducati sell it as a FUN bike and for me that is exactly how it feels, the non adjustable suspension is far better than previous models that have had fully adjustable units but without an upgrade gave a much poorer ride. With lightweight wheels and low overall weight, comfortable seat and riding position, up/down shifter and slipper clutch it is a real Ducati in my view as the faster you ride (on the road) the better it gets!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information