1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Performance Carbon

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Rosie, Oct 2, 2020.

1. Hi all,
    Does anyone know if Ducati performance made a front light housing for a 996/998. I have a 996R but never sure what fits on what.
    Also looking for a clutch cover, heel plates and number plate holder in DP carbon as well.
    Thanks

2. I have a generic carbon light bucket on my 916. Well I have a lot of carbon on a few bikes and in my experience it's a been all good. The caveat is, I don't expect things to fit perfectly when it gets here. Holes might need drilling out or even elongating slightly. The light bucket needed quite a bit of work but with a bit of patience it fitted really well and has everything mounted in it that it should have. I bought quite a few items of rsr moto and find them very good for the price. Fettling is required. Recently I bought a piece for a MV Agusta from maxi carbon and that was first class. Virtually no mods needed and the fit is great. They do have a full range of carbon for the 9** range although the more complex pieces they make to order.

• Useful Useful x 1
  3. February ‘18 hardly a newbie?
    but welcome all the same.
    :)

4. Thread moved

Do Not Sell My Personal Information