1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Diavel Ducati Performance Fuel Cap - Panigale Does Fit

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Carbon749, Mar 25, 2018.

1. IMG_6114.JPG After loads of research, I had been told that there was no DP fuel cap to fit the Diavel. A number of dealers checked and said no, even though many of the aftermarket caps from China list the same cap for the Panigale and the Diavel.

Found a great deal on a new Panigale DP cap and took the gamble.

Pain in the ass job to fit, as you need to strip the top clocks off, air intakes, lower clocks and fuel tank cover just to get to the fuel cap fittings. But, so worth while doing. Panigale cap fits perfect, and in my opinion looks so much better than standard.

• Like Like x 4
  2. That should also fit the streetfighter and 696/796 and 1100 evo according to TWM who make these for ducati , available from the bikers discount store. For£69.99. I got one for my 1200r .

3. Shame the Ducati dealer doesn't know this. Did pick up a bargain though, £85 brand new incl P&P

4. Does it fit the Monster 1200R?

5. Not the diavel one.

6. Please remember, this is not a Diavel cap, this is a Panigale cap.

The Monster does look very similar, but, you would have to check with Ducati and research this.

7. Check the part numbers on the bikers discount store to see which one fits your bike. I have a Ducati performance filler cap from when I had my streetfighter but it doesn’t fit the 1200r . I got a TWM one from bikers discount store , that’s how I found out that they make the DP ones

8. Nice, same as I have on my 796 . Just need some black screws for it now.

9. Hi.
    Just ordered one for my Diavel, looks like a pig of a job to fit but seeing as the original one has failed and refuses to unlock I have no real other choice.

10. It's an easy job, basic mechanics, but fiddly. Air intakes off both sides, screen, screen bracket, upper clocks, lower clocks and tank cover. All basic tools, just time consuming.

Worth the effort though, looks 100% better in my opinion.

11. How many hp you get from it?

12. How many hp you get from it?

13. Not sure ..... but it looks faster :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information