1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Quick Shifter On Monster 1200r

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Lucazade, Dec 6, 2017.

1. Hi Guys,

Does anyone know if ducati Quickshifter will fit Monster 1200R?

Which DQS or QS will fit this bike that do preferably up and down?

2. Nope. DP didn't do one for the R

3. Is there something that will work like DP one?

4. Maybe Healtech?

5. My niece ordered a new Monster 821 about 2 weeks ago and it comes with a DQS as standard. The chap on the Ducati stand at the NEC told us it would. I assume that it will also fit the 1200.

6. There's no plug n play wiring or software in the R for a DQS. A major over sight IMO, but that's the way it was. Aftermarket is the only recourse

7. I have been told the Healtech is the best one to use and is fairly cheap. My only reason for not fitting is warranty problems!!!

8. What warranty issues?

9. Is there a way to wire in Ducati heated grips and control them via dash?

Also DWC is there a side load as bosh unit allegedly is the same as 1200s so has hardware in place.

10. No. Heated grips weren't an option so the wiring and SW isn't there.
    Again, ECU is possibly same? But firmware probably different and the wiring/controls etc. aren't in place.

11. Lucazade.
    I would recon most dealerships or Ducati would refuse to do any engine warranty work if a quickshifter was fitted. It's not an easy plug and play unit!!
    A engin that was not destined for one would be an easy get out!!!
    Only my opinion though...:)

12. Lucazade.
    I would recon most dealerships or Ducati would refuse to do any engine warranty work if a quickshifter was fitted. It's not an easy plug and play unit!!
    A engin that was not destined for one would be an easy get out!!!
    Only my opinion though...:)

13. You heard the man.
    Had to repeat twice for your poor Engrish Lucas:bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Well it was officially confirmed I am allowed to stay so you fucked as you will have keep repreting.

15. Do you know the English word for that?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information