1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Rider (again) From North Texas

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by Hunkerdown, Sep 17, 2019.

1. About 7-8 years ago I crashed my 1098 and sold it. I guess time does really heal all (non-fatal) wounds so here I am, back again...

2007 1098S Tricolore with about 10K miles on the clock.

I'm having trouble staying comfortable after about 50 miles (anything to do with being a guy of a certain age who's 6' 5" tall, I wonder?) so thinking seriously of selling it and buying a Hypermotard. Taking to my local dealer this week to see what he can do for me.

Enjoying this forum and IMG_5264.JPG its members' insights and enthusiasm for this iconic bike brand.

Hunkerdown

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome and enjoy. Hypers rock :upyeah::motorcycleduc:

3. Welcome Dave

4. Welcome Mr Hunker. :) :upyeah:

5. Hi and welcome

6. Welcome aboard!

7. howdy pardner, who's the bum in the avatar ? if it's you no disrespect intended (6' 5") i thought it was John Wesley Hardin.

8. oh oh i think i know the lunger, Doc Holliday ?

9. Welcome eighteenth century man:upyeah:

10. Welcome, 6' 5" sounds a tad tall for a superbike of Italian descent o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Garbage cans where are they :thinkingface: we like pics of said items

Hunker down and sort it :)

Welcome into our mad house

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Welcome from the former home of the Dallas(North) Stars! Yes, getting to a certain age can complicate some things.

13. Hi and welcome to the forum
    Like yourself I have reached a certain age and yes doing anything over 50miles on my 1199s Pannigale which I owned last year was not fun so sold said Pannigale I went the multistrada route and I absolutely love it
    The best bike I've had for a while it's brought back the fun in my motorcycling
    Hope you make the write decision

14. welcome hunkerdown'

15. Welcome to the forum.

16. Welcome Hunkers :):upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information