1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Service Colchester

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Dealy, Aug 12, 2018.

1. hi all wonder if anyone can help there was talk of a DUCATI trained mechanic in Colchester Essex starting up just trying to get my multi serviced and my normal hyside in Romford can't get through to ,know it was while back but someone mentioned he starting up soon

2. Couldn’t recommend Glen highly enough

3. Xlent thanks guys will get in touch with him tomorrow

4. 100% Glen,
    Very helpful and did the 7500 mile service on my 848 and always there to answer a few of my questions :upyeah:

5. Glen absolutely is someone I would take my bike too before others

6. Lots of good vibes for glen , I have always taken mine to hyside Romford but tried ringing just get answer machine left message but they never got back so I try glen thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  7. Glenn is absolutely top notch, cant praise him enough a brilliant mechanic and nothing is too much trouble, wouldn't go anywhere else end of..

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Totally agree I got hold of glen and he sorted all my long term problems with faultistrada and serviced it had me first long bike holiday with no lights appearing genuine nice bloke

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information