1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Special Launch On 22nd

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Simon Smith, Jul 20, 2021.

1. Possibly a new Bayliss? Perhaps a V2?

26A34422-3A82-4383-8AF9-901EB5D3E5D3.png

2. Bookies favourite would suggest a V2, since an L-Twin engined bike is synonymous with Troy. Having already produced a Foggy Rep V4, I think it unlikely they'll water things down just by employing another paint scheme and raiding the parts bin to lob on the larger sibling. A limited edition version of the smaller V2 capacity model, makes a lot more sense and is likely to bring the price point down to a less eye watering level. Let's hope that those in the market for such a bike, aren't just stumping up for some graphics and a few token DP accessories.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. I’m leaning towards the V2. I think there is enough V4 specials now

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I think the V2 price point is already at a sort of peak so it needs to be bloody special :joy:

5. V2 Streetfighter would be nice

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. just wondering if owt to do with Carlin Dunne as new Pikes Peak V4 multistrada due out. but not his racing number so prob not and as you say, Troy Bayliss number

7. Is it new V4R ?

8. Is it a new e-bike R? :p

9. Whatever it is, it will be expensive.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Most manufacturers leave that sort of thing to MV :joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Got to be a V2 Streetfighter!

12. Actually looks quite good.

A6E14D39-64B3-4127-876F-DEC6E9B20FBA.jpeg

75F87279-CBE5-484F-BC6C-02C1A56157C7.jpeg

13. Is that it ?

oh.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Underwhelming.

15. Why not a Redding rep? Why not a Miller rep? Why not a V2S with same features? Why not yellow?

So many questions, so much dull... :sleeping:

16. I think it's fantastic. How much is it?

17. 18k that's quite a bit more (3k) than base model.

• Like Like x 1
  18. £18k……guess who’s ordered one :)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hmm that’s a little underwhelming…. For £18k I’d be hoping for lightweight wheels or maybe a homolgated lightweight exhaust and Ohlins to really bring the weight down. Personally I bet the paint is stickers, which tje cynic in me says they have just done it to standard v2’s to shift them

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information