1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati St2 Low Mileage Fully Serviced With Belts

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Duke600, Sep 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi,
    Regrettably up for sale is my Dad's immaculate Ducati ST2.

This has been a fantastic bike and has been very well looked after. The bike is in near pristine condition, with only a couple of very minor age related marks, which to be honest aren’t even noticeable. It been stood for a couple of years due to my dad being unable to ride it, but kept on paddock stands with brand new continental road attack tyres and new brake pads installed before the lay up and always started and warmed up once a month to keep the engine lubricated etc. The bike has 28,908 miles on the clock and has just this afternoon had new timing belts, oil and filter and plugs, along with a new battery to keep things fresh.

There is a power socket up from for a sat nav, complete with ram mount also. The bike will be supplied with genuine Ducati pannier racks and colour matched panniers for an additional cost to be agreed. The racks have had genuine Ducati indicators added, so as to make the swap to a full on touring bike much simpler, just plug and play. If the bike sells for asking price, I will put it through the MOT - it hasn’t been ridden really (60 odd miles) since the last. If you’ve any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. - Cash sale preferable as I am selling for my mum who hasn't got PayPal etc.

Price is £2100 o.n.o

Contact me on here or 07927 533 655

Location is Wisbech, Near Peterborough

Thanks

Ben

duc 6.jpg

duc 5.jpg

duc 4.jpg

duc 3.jpg

duc 2.jpg

duc 1.jpg

#1 Duke600, Sep 11, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 11, 2018
  2. Price lowered to £2000 o.n.o

• Like Like x 1
  3. SOLD

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thank goodness for that, I was being sorely tempted!

5. I purchased it myself from my Mum in the end - will make a very good touring bike for me and the missus :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. You're not wrong, it looks a fine ride.

7. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information