1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Streetfighter Pillion Seat And Pegs

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by John reynolds, Feb 25, 2019.

1. hi there all. Can anyone help? Looking for new or second hand pillion seat and pegs for Streetfighter 1099. Can anyone help or put me in touch with someone who can. TY

2. Hello new dude, 1098 :eyes: have you tried a dealer - they won't be too expensive. I bought a new 996R seat off Ducati for less than a second hand one on Ebay :):upyeah:

3. Thanks mate. I will give them a call. U talking about Ducati main dealer ?

4. welcome Dave. Introduce yourself properly in the newbies section whydoncha :)

5. Just spoke to Ducati now and they said for the whole bracket and pegs prob looking about £160 each side. plus the seat.

6. Don't do that then :)

7. Result!!! So I have found the footpegs and hangers. FOR FREE . But now looking for the pillion seat. Anyone know someone who might have one. Part number is 96782210B. It is discontinued by Ducati. But hopefully someone might be able to help. Thank you.

8. That's the Comfort Seat - the part files show 59521012A as the standard passenger seat... No 16 on the link

https://www.bike-parts-ducati.com/d...Streetfighter/Streetfighter/SEAT/223/46/0/223

9. I was looking for the comfort seat. Although I know it’s discontinued. Anyone have one lying around in their garage.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information