1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Superlight Mkv #155 Restomod Overview Vid

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Maxypriest, May 28, 2020.

1. Waste/enjoy 15 mins of your life watching this vid I made today if you fancy looking at what I did to this old bike yearsssss ago.

Just got her back on the road after a 3 year lay up - thread in the SS bit of the forum. I absolutely love riding this thing.
    SS1.jpg

• Like Like x 12
  2. Great. Was the mirror brace something you made or bought?

3. Made - its just some pipe of the same diameter welded into the frame, the extra brace makes all the difference and triangulates the mirror/fairing support.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Nice vid & looks the business:upyeah:.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Great video (I do love the ending!) - Fantastic work done on that bike, more for go than for show, the right way to go about it! thanks for sharing.

6. great vid - well done !

7. Not watched the video yet, but she looks stunning in the image.

Although I'm a little confused as your profile says Norfolk, and that's more than just a hillock in the background.

Nasher.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Long range camera lens, that's Germany in the backdrop :D

9. I've watched this one twice with interest & i can see a real Ducatisti in front of the camera there:upyeah:,and yes i have way too much time on my hands at the minute.The question is why do you have ownership & Not me.:confused:....so far i have viewed three superlights / 1 x final edition and a 900ss.

10. Get a wiggle on, they are generally hidden gems..I've had almost no issues in 25K miles and 14 years on mine!

• Like Like x 2
  11. I might post a sign in the wanted section........anything considered cash waiting.:eyes:

12. I've been thinking again about this vid, and had to find it again.

This really is magnificent and exemplary work. I can't imagine how good it is to ride.

My own engine is sitting in the kitchen, mid-refurb. I wish I could work the same magic.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information