1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Throttle Spacers

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by carl556, Nov 17, 2021.

1. Hi i recently bought some Ducati throttle spacers from eBay which I believed were genuine DucatiSpacers. After fitting on my SFV4S after the first test ride I noticed the auto blipper was not functioning correctly. I contacted DucatiSpacers who asked if I could return them for investigation to the USA which I did. It turns out I bought cheap copy items and the tolerances are different. Kevin from Ducati Spacers sent me three sets to try which I did. Low and behold his spacers work perfectly and the blipper works a treat. It’s always nice to acknowledge great service and Kevin is an absolute gent so thank you to him. This is a warning to anyone that is buying to throttle spacers on eBay to ensure they are the genuine DucatiSpacers items or you may have problems with the quickshifter/ blipper functioning correctly. I now have two spare sets of throttle spacers for anyone that wants a set then let me know. If you cover the postage I will send them out. I think they are the same spacers on the SFV4S as the Panigale V4.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Would the spacers fit an 1199? If so, I would gladly buy a set off of you.

3. yes I believe they will. See below
    2CDC2E65-B6D2-47D3-9F71-E0C4ED182DAB.png

4. I have two sets but only one three sided torx bit so first come first served. I’m happy with just postage though no need to buy.

5. One set has been taken I have one set left but no torx bit unfortunately. I think you can get these off eBay. Pm if interested.

6. I’ll take a set please. I also bought cheap eBay ones and the don’t work properly

7. Sorry both sets gone now. Be worth keeping the thread open for info on throttle spacers though. If you don’t have an auto blipper then I don’t think your going to have a problem. However I believe if the tolerances are not correct then it may confuse the throttle position sensor and interfere with the auto blipper. Buy cheap buy twice :(

8. yup, had them on the SFV4S and taken them off to fit to new PP when it arrives as they are the same for both bikes too

9. i bought mine though @nelly worked perfect :upyeah::upyeah:

10. I know the owner. Might get a discount.

We are currently working on a Panigale gear shaft support too

11. I contacted them about their spacers recently. Have you used them without any quickshifter issues?

12. First one hit me yesterday. I can honestly say it’s a much firmer shift, takes the play out of the shaft.
    Will fit to my new bike in coming weeks and get on the dyno

13. How about the spacers, the cup design is different to what everyone else sells.

14. Throttle spacers shouldn’t cause any shifter issues

15. Just going by what the OP posted. Maybe the FBW throttle is sensitive to not having any free play?

16. the spacers are what take out the free play. I’ve never had any issues in years of using any type

17. I understand that. What I'm asking, is have you used the new design Racetorx spacers?

18. No not yet. But going on my new race bike.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information