1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Timing Degree Wheel Pdf Template

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by mfurore, Jan 12, 2016.

1. I have designed Ducati 749 Timing Degree Wheel template for either printing on cardboard or for lasercutting for all of you to download for free.

Template shows Ducati 749 details as it was originally intended for my 749, however I decided not to hide it on my laptop but share it in PDF & JPG. Size is 180mm diameter with blue lines denoting cutouts, red & black lines for etching or toner transfer.

Degree wheel template fits on 22mm diameter shaft of a very common ducati crankshaft rotating tool that most of you have anyway from online retailers. I have purchased it from laser tools, but I believe many other would fit.

If you print it from PDF file, choose A4 size while printing and it should print out correctly at 1:1 ratio (180mm diameter). Most printers support printing on cardstock or heavy duty paper, you need to select this in advanced setting in printing dialog and/or your printer printing tray (there is usually envelope/cardboard tab or pulley for heavy paper selection, consult your printing manual).

Released under creative commons BY-NC-ND so please keep the watermark and strictly for non commercial use.

Ducati 749 timing degree wheel.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Fair play, i wont use it but looks good !

3. I couldn't possibly use it with a spelling mistake on. :)

4. Sorry :D English is not my first language!

Where is it?

5. The English for license is licence ;)

6. Well, I am puzzled now...
    the wording has been taken out of the actual creative commons website where they use "license" as I did on template.
    About The Licenses - Creative Commons

Seeing this, I am not even shure if it is specific to american english or there is exception for PC/software related wording where there is a "license" used.
    GCSE English: Confusions - licence and license

7. British spelling is with a "c"
    U.S. spelling is with an "s"
    Both good.
    Now if I can get up the nerve to change my own timing belts I'll gladly use it.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information