1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Ducati Touratech Comfort Seat For Sale Dvt Onwards

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by HootOwl, May 19, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I have a virtually new Multistrada Touratech seat I fitted and then removed from my 1200DVT.

Its covered maybe 20 miles max. I took it off mine ( I have a 1200 DVT but the Touratech fits 1200 DVT and 1260) cos it raised the seat height too much.

The profile is different to the stock seat in that it does not lean you into the tank. If you have a Multistrada, I am sure you will already know about the Touratech offering

Its still got that new firm feel and wants using to break it in properly.

I can imagine it would be well comfy then, shame I have short legs or would have left it on.

Instead I have a lowered Pikes Peak seat in place. (from a 1260 so I know they interchange)

160 quid can take it if you are not across any water.

The reason I hadn't advertised it before was the lockdown and basically laziness. Its been sat on a shelf in my garage covered up for almost a year.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Yes please!

3. @HootOwl for some reason I can’t DM you, but I’d like this please. I am in the UK.

4. Are you using the “start a conversation” function?

5. It doesn’t give me that option on hootowls profile (does on yours)?!

6. Looking at both account profiles there’s no reason why you can’t PM each other. I don’t understand :/ 9EECBCF6-C257-4DA6-8740-F30A60062694.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have messaged you Benjit. It all looks OK at my end. I used the start new message thing if taht helps?

8. I only just came back on - but I am able to message him, whether thats your change or not I dont know, but we can hopefully get it sorted now :)

Thanks

9. All sorted now - this can be closed please :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information