1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Announce 2016 Track Days At Donington Park And Silverstone Circuit

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Feb 24, 2016.

• Ducati UK to again hold two track days on the full GP circuits at Silverstone and Donington Park.
    • Track days will be held in association with California Superbike School.
    • Monster 1200 S, 959 Panigale and the 1299 Panigale will be available to hire by the day or by the session.

This year Ducati UK will host two exclusive track days for Ducati owners at Donington Park on May 31 and Silverstone on June 16. Both the track days will be ‘noisy’ (105db) days and will take place on the full GP circuits priced at £175. Breakfast and lunch is included in the price for those riding.

A unique feature of Ducati track days will be the chance to hire a Ducati to ride on track. For those who do not wish to take their own bike on track or would like to test ride a Ducati in a controlled environment there is an opportunity to hire the Monster 1200 S, the new 959 Panigale or the 1299 Panigale. These can be reserved during the booking process. It is advisable to book hire bikes early as there is a limited number and hire bikes sell out quickly.

The track events will again be conducted with the assistance from California Superbike School, who will be there to provide expertise and guidance as well as monitor track activity. There will be a number of Ducati dealers attending, bringing technical support as well as members of the Ducati UK team hosting the day.

*Price of hire includes fuel and tyre usage. A £1,000 returnable damage deposit is required. Costs are limited to repairs, only if required. Session only prices on application.

Hire Bikes
    · Monster 1200s £265
    · Panigale 959 £285
    · Panigale 1299 £365
    Leathers can be hired at a cost of £39.

Full one piece leathers or two piece leathers that zip together hip to hip. Full face helmets, boots and gloves are required by the circuits and kit will be inspected on the day before you are allowed on track.

Dealers/DOC Clubs who book 10 places or more will receive 1 free place and a garage for their use.

To book your places at any of the above Track Days please contact Wendy at Superbike School or via the website:

[email protected]

Tel: 0118 957 4354

California Superbike School UK: Schedule and Bookings

1. What about the day at Brands Hatch in April, isn't that supposed to be a Ducati day ? Andy

2. It was never fully on due to the noise limits

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. im booked in at silverstone!! :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Now I've had time to think, the third group at the Brands day is for Tri Options challenge cup/ACU licence holder's, so I'm not so sure about the lower noise limit arguement. The 899 in race trim isn't quiet by any means. Andy

5. Just got an e-mail from CSS confirming Brands has been cancelled. That's a bugger, I was looking forward to that. I am also concerned that the reduction in noise limit on the Indie circuit is now the norm. Can't see any Ducati with a race can meeting 102db static/98db driveby, even with a baffle. Not good. Andy

6. Yo Guys.
    Well I've just booked up for both !!
    Just wondering the numbers in each group ?
    I forgot to ask.

7. If Silverstone 2 years ago is anything to go by, between 80 and 90 riders per group. Silverstone is big enough for the numbers not to be a problem -for most. Andy

8. My 749R with 57mm system passed at Brands last year without baffles. The man said it was 101dB. I think they make it up on the day as previously it was measured at 107.
    Pity the Brands day is canned - was going to be the first outing for the 1098R...

9. I always found the bloke who does the noise measurement at Brands very pragmatic and I can only remember 1 bike failing, a 60s race bike that had a drain pipe for an exhaust. I get updates of the MSV calendar by email and they no longer state the noise limit for the day which is worrying. Andy

10. Booked in @ Silverstone in the Novice group.. can't wait! :smiley:

11. Booked in for Donington, first time on track in years. Looking forward to it....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information