1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Announce 2018 Track Days At Donington Park And Silverstone Circuit

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Feb 26, 2018.

• Ducati UK will again hold two track days on the full GP circuits at Silverstone (31 May) and Donington Park (July 5)
    • Track days will be held in association with California Superbike School.
    • 959 Panigale, Supersport and new Panigale V4S will be available to hire by the day or by the session.
    • Both circuits will adhere to a 108db limit

This year Ducati UK will host two exclusive track days for Ducati owners at Silverstone circuit on May 31 and Donington on July 5. Both the track days will be 108db days and will take place on the full GP circuits priced at £199, breakfast and lunch is included in the price for those riding.

A unique feature of Ducati track days will be the chance to hire a Ducati to ride on track. For those who do not wish to take their own bike on track or would like to test ride a Ducati in a controlled environment then there is an opportunity to hire the spectacular new Panigale V4S, the 959 Panigale and the Supersport. These can be reserved during the booking process. It is advisable to book early as there is a limited number of hire bikes available.

The track events will again be conducted with the assistance from California Superbike School, who will be there providing expertise and guidance as well as monitoring track activity. There will be a number of Ducati dealers attending, bringing technical support as well as members of the Ducati UK team hosting the day.

*Price of hire includes fuel and tyre usage. A £1,000 returnable damage deposit is required. Costs are limited to repairs, only if required. Session only prices on application.

Hire Bikes (cost per day)

· Supersport S £265
    · Panigale 959 £285
    · Panigale V4 S £365

Leathers can be hired at a cost of £39 (booked in advance)

Full one piece leathers or two piece leathers that zip together hip to hip. Full face helmets, boots and gloves are required by the circuits and kit will be inspected on the day before you are allowed on track.

To book your places at any of the above track days please contact California Superbike school 01327 855554

[​IMG]
    Panigale V4 S
    4724 x 3149 - 8 MB
    [​IMG]
    Ducati track days
    4500 x 3000 - 2.06 MB
    [​IMG]
    Ducati track days
    4500 x 3000 - 1.4 MB

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  1. Does anyone know what tyres CSS are using on the Pani hire bikes ?

2. I think they use Continental

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Jeeez how long has the other thread about 2018 DuK TD's been alive for.

#4 samieb, Feb 26, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 26, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I'm booked. I'll be running the V4S if I've got it or the 1098R if the V4 isn't ready. Might take both! wooooooo..... I'm excited already : - )

Do Not Sell My Personal Information