1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ducati Uk Announce 2020 Dealer Awards

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by El Toro, Apr 15, 2021.

• Ducati Chelmsford, Ducati Worcester and Ducati Coventry receive Dealer of the year awards

As showrooms are once again opening and we look forward to the season ahead, Ducati UK are pleased to announce the recipients of the Ducati UK Dealer awards for 2020.

The Dealer awards have been presented to three dealers each representing one of the Northern, Central and Southern Territories.

The dealer of the year accolade has been bestowed on Ducati Chelmsford (Southern), Ducati Worcester (Central) and Ducati Coventry (North).

These three dealers have been selected for this award due to a combination of sales performance, customer satisfaction, customer service and notably their handling of the challenges of the pandemic and numerous lockdowns.

Tim Maccabee, Managing Director, Ducati UK
    These three dealers have shown incredible dedication and ability to adjust their businesses to the continually changing and challenging market conditions of 2020. These awards are a recognition of this, and Ducati Chelmsford, Ducati Coventry and Ducati Worcester should be immensely proud.

1. What no ducati Bradford?

2. When did coventry move to the north and worcester the midlands?

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. First thing I thought when I read the press release. Coventry is practically in France ;)

Someone’s geography needs sharpening up :)

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I bought a bike from Duc Chelmsford during lockdown in Feb and they were a pleasure to deal with

• Like Like x 1

5. Used to be Ducati hyside didn't they and seem to have come on leaps and bounds since, really good to see!

6. And Ducati Chelmsford is in Maldon..does anyone know of a Ducati store that is in the town it mentions

7. DUCATI HO CHI MINH CITY
    and
    DUCATI HANOI

8. Maybe no one north of Coventry deserved the award?

9. It was Hyside I bought from

10. Ducati Kuwait City.

11. Ah ok the maldon ones like chalk and cheese and you can leave your bike outside without wondering when someone's going to nick it. I guess you'll be up there for your services :upyeah:

12. Sheffield ;)

13. Nope, I live miles away between Blade and On yer bike, from recent reviews on here I think know which one I’ll be visiting !

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Not sure what is going on with their. staff though, Peter and Scott in parts and Andy in sales don’t seem to be around any more. New guy in sales and no-one in parts.

15. Should have been @nelly in my book

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Oh thats a shame they were always as helpful as their schedule would allow with me (although I've given them a few quid down the years!). Cant say the same about the grease monkeys there mind. Not great from personal experience!

17. He’s not a dealer though :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. He should be because hes a legend and did nice things to my 749

Do Not Sell My Personal Information